Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snow Days


You are probably wondering what has happened with all of our snow days. Well we have now had 9 snow days (I forgot to blog about the last one - could be because we are sick of them). Since we have had so many snow days and in order to not be going to school through the middle of June the school corporation is starting school ten minutes earlier and staying 15 minutes later each day. If we have another snow day they will be going to school on Saturday. The extra minutes seem like a reasonable solution to this situation. The girls aren't thrilled but they definitely don't want to go through the summer. The thought of Saturday school - now that is another story.

We have had 2 mornings this week with a 2 hour delay. The bus is unable to get down our road so we are taking the kids to school and picking them up. Chances are good we will have no bus service out here for several weeks.

I repeat - I am NOT a country girl!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I am sorry but I am sitting here LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!
We are 80 and sunny here..I laid out in my pool in my bikini all afternoon;-)
It is RIchards 6th grade day at Tropical Smoothie..want to meet me?
Miss YOU