Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Disneyworld 1/2 Marathon



Last week, after one of my I'm loosing it because of all this snow and living on this gravel road, I registered all of us for the 2009 Disneyworld 1/2 marathon. The girls are already getting excited, ok, Larry and I can hardly wait, also!! This will be Gabi's first half marathon and Emily's second half marathon. I just checked the Disneyworld 1/2 marathon web site and the half marathon is already 97% full. I'm glad we were able to get registered!!

These pictures are from the 2007 5K that we all did at Disneyworld. We will probably do the 5K the day before the 1/2 marathon, also.

2 comments:

Diana said...

LOVE that picture!!! It is SO nice that you got to do this as a FAMILY! These are the things that you will ALWAYS remember!!! PLUS I love the color of ALL your shirts.

Suzanne said...

Better you than me...I would walk it not run it! I don't GET running.