Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter



I would love to have been able to post a beautiful picture of my children in their Easter outfits but since it was still snowing when we got up on Easter we all wore winter clothes. Honestly, we didn't even bother to buy Easter dresses. By the time it gets warm enough for spring dresses to be worn they will probably have grown, again.

At church the minister wished us Merry Christmas. I thought it felt appropriate considering the weather.

Gabi did have her chocolate as soon as she got up. She was trying to talk me into getting up at midnight so we could enjoy at 12:01. Luckily, she fell asleep!! Yes, they did take a picture of me eating my chips but since I write the posts there is no way I am posting a first of the morning picture of me eating. I prefer not to put anyone through that torture. Earlier in the week the girls were talking about giving up pop next year for lent. They thought it would be a good idea for our whole family to give up pop. I reminded them that I did give up diet coke one year. They decided that they didn't want to endure mom without her diet coke another year!!!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

LOL
Love the chocolate girl!!! I admire our kids (ok you too) as I failed at it:(
Stay WARM!!!

Suzanne said...

I could easily give up the chips but the chocolate...that is another story. I cannot believe you are still getting snow.