Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where's The Car?



After church we had to stop at our local Wal-Mart. Emily and I ran in to get the things we needed and Larry and Gabi waited in the car. While we were shopping Larry and Gabi decided to go ahead into the store. Emily and I finished and left without them seeing us. We get to the car and noone is in the car.

Hmmm, I see an incredible practical joke happening. Emily and I get in the car and drive it into a different parking spot so we can watch them leave the store. I have never laughed as hard as I did watching Mr. Engineer and Miss Mathematician walk up and down the aisles looking for the car. Emily and I laughed so hard our sides were hurting!!!! Gabi didn't find it humorous but Larry did congratulate us on a practical joke well done.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is TOO funny! Glad to hear you have been able to get out of the house and have some FUN :-}

Diana said...

LOL
OK...I laughed out loud at that one!! WalMart is always good for a BIG LAUGH!!!

Bob said...

This is incredible. I can just see Gabi walking up and down the aisle getting anxious and Larry scratching his head talking to himself. This is the best.