Saturday, March 22, 2008

Magazine & Snow

Today I was at the large big box store, better known as, W-M. I was looking for the well-known magazine, Prevent***. I wasn't finding it so I asked where it was located. The response, "What is that? I've never heard of that magazine. We don't carry it." I think we live in a small town!!!! And yes, we are supposed to have snow tonight and tomorrow but it is not supposed to be much.
The girls asked what they were wearing for Easter tomorrow and I told them something warm.

1 comment:

Diana said...

T minus 3 hours till C&C!!!
That would be Chips and Chocolate!! Nicholas is counting fown the minutes till he can have a soda.
So when are you coming for a VISIT? You need to make a trip to Indiana.
Happy Easter..Hide COLORED eggs so you can find them in the snow..lol
(yes, I think I am FUNNY:)