Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snow Day #8



This is what happens to children that have had too many snow days. I think they have started to loose it. Showers? I don't remember the last time. Same Clothes? I think they have been in these clothes since Sunday - EEWWW Gross!!!!

I did finally convince them to go for a run on the treadmill today.

Hopefully they will be back at school on Thursday. As of now they will be in school through the first full week in June. The next storm is supposed to be snow and ice on Monday and Tuesday. I don't recall agreeing to this weather scenario when we moved here.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness..that is some crappy weather you are having. I am sure you are all looking forward to getting back to school. I hope the next storm misses you!

Diana said...

OMG..I have to say I laughed out loud at the thought of you, "the little snow bunny that you are" in ALL that snow. I am still laughing:)
Stay warm and enjoy the next storm that is on the way.
PS
and you left Indiana for WHAT reason...thats right, YOU HATE COLD AND SNOW!!