Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SNOW




The last time we were in the midwest we had 2 feet of snow. After the 2 feet of snow that's when we moved to the desert. Now that we are back in the midwest for the first time in 2 years how much snow have we had in the past 2 days - over 2 feet. We did NOT move back to the midwest for the snow. I do not care for snow!!!!!

The kids were out of school on Monday, today and again tomorrow. Tuesday they were able to get to school but they were sent home early. The kids had fun the first day but as of tomorrow they will be going to school into June. Now that's not as much fun!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

That picture is my WORSE nightmare. I am not a snowperson as I can not WALK in it. Hurry up spring!!!

JimF said...

Our forecast is for 6+ inches of snow Monday and Tuesday. Andi is scheduled to fly out to CA on Tuesday. I've distracted her by getting her planning our next trip. I don't know how long this will last.