Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disney


Friday afternoon we were able to see Disney on Ice in Des Moines.  

Through Musco we were able to buy discount tickets.  When the email came that tickets were available to purchase I was terrified that the girls would say that they were too old and didn't want to go.  Luckily they still wanted to go although I'm not sure we are supposed to tell that they went.  We had great seats in row A.  There were two rows in front of us on the ground level so we saw everything up close.  Of course there were plenty of younger children but it was fun to see the few other families that had just teenagers.  Those families are called true Disney fanatics!

This just made us even more excited to go to the 1/2 Marathon in January.  It has been very cold and windy for all of our long runs.  Gabi has been leading the way with Emily right behind her.  I have had my best times ever.  I think it has something to do with wanting to keep up with the girls and not wanting to look as old and slow as I am.

1 comment:

The Bowman Bunch said...

Yea! I would have gone with you...I love Disney on Ice!