Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Picture


For 14 years now I have been taking a Christmas picture for our Christmas cards.  In one of my earlier posts today I stated that I would keep my teenagers the majority of the time.  Today, however would be one of those times that one of the teenagers was acting like a teenager.  In fourteen years it has never taken me this long to take the Christmas picture.  So which one of these angelic teenagers was acting her age today - I will never tell because I still love her.  Now to decide which picture to use - Larry and I prefer one of the pictures and the girls prefer the opposite.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I like the one with Gabi standing better..they both are good..LOVE the TREE!!!

Suzanne said...

I agree with Diana....like the first one best. Glad to see you have updated ~ was starting to think you left the country!!

The Bowman Bunch said...

I am going to have to go with the top picture. They both look great though and I love the Colts tree!