Sunday, June 1, 2008

Peyton is our new neighbor

We met our new neighbors yesterday and can you believe we are so fortunate to be living beside Peyton!! I had no idea that he would move here - maybe just on the off season.

OK - so it is the oldest son but we were impressed with his name.

Emily mowed the yard for the first time yesterday and did a great job. I think that means it is a new job for her. We have worked the majority of the weekend in the yard and getting ready for the garage sale that we are having next weekend.

The girls leave for IN on Wednesday. They are very excited to be going. I just wish that we could be going, also!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Anything I might want to drive over to buy:)
I wish it was you with the girls too!!!

Suzanne said...

I hope the girls are safe and having a great time.

Suzanne said...

Hey...Diana's home phone is out of service and cell is hit or miss. She is safe ~ water in basement but otherwise OK. Neighborhoods around hit HARD, Ironwood, Windsor and others.

The Bowman Bunch said...

Susan, are you guys still OK? We saw emails that say Iowa is seeing the worst flooding ever. Hope you are OK!!!