Sunday, June 29, 2008

House #13

Yes this is post #3 today. I am behind and trying to catch up.


Well, the door color is not what I had hoped for but it is better so here is a picture of home #13. Yes, it is our usual ranch style home but the best part of this house is the porch. We are enjoying summer evenings on this porch.


We have found our home number interesting for this house. We have been married for 17 years and this is house #13. Maybe this is our lucky home and we will be able to stay here for a long time.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Very pretty! The porch looks so inviting ~ hmmm...maybe we should stop by on our way to West Des Moins sometime {we have family there}

JimF said...

Nice house. I like the way looks like it sits up on a little hill. With all of the water in Iowa and Indiana lately, higher ground is a good thing.

Diana said...

Sorry..wish I could wish it is "the house" but I want you back here!!
It is a cute house and I do like the door color and porch..
Why not PURPLE?

Denise said...

Cute house....I love a ranch house, no stairs to carry laundry up and down! And...I like to door color. :)

The Bowman Bunch said...

I love the house Susan! It just fits you guys! I have to agree about the laundry comment from Denise, I had to drag loads of laundry from upstairs to our basement in Fishers 9 months pregnant with Tanner...not fun!