Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Auction Find

Yesterday there was another auction.  Since we have this beautiful porch on this house I really wanted a Christmas tree for the front porch.  At the auction there was a 6 1/2 foot Christmas tree from Hobby Lobby.  This one was pre-lit and I know it costs over $100.00 at the store.  It ended up being one of the very last items up for auction but I won and it cost me an entire dollar.  Yes, you read that correctly $1.00.  There are advantages to a small town.  

Another auction next Saturday - I wonder if I will find anything?

3 comments:

Diana said...

I am so IMPRESSED with you!!
I have been to 1 auction and bought nothing:(

Suzanne said...

How exciting....auctions are fun.

The Bowman Bunch said...

Awesome...you truly must have gotten that gene from my Mom :0) It is a true inherited talent that so many aspire to....you are gifted!