Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nothing New - YET

A friend of mine has let me know that I haven't posted for awhile.  Guilty as charged but nothing exciting has been happening.  Kids are going to school and Larry & I are at work.  

Hopefully at this time next week I will have something cool to post.  Larry leaves tomorrow morning, on our 18th anniversary I might add, to go on a business trip.  This is the project he has been working on for almost a year now and is top secret.  By the end of the week I think we will be allowed to tell what he has been working on.  

3 comments:

Diana said...

I really HATE that when people do that as then my MIND starts thinking of a lot of GOOD things that it could be and then I get my hopes up for something that it probally is not and then I will disapointed:(
Miss You!!!

The Bowman Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary, Susan and Larry! And, we can't wait to find out your top secret project...oh, I hate not knowing!

Suzanne said...

Doesn't it just figure they travel on an important day? Can't wait to hear what the news is....