Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ice Cream




Tonight we had to pick up the projects from the fair. The girls thought that we should stop and get ice cream on the way home. In most towns you would find the usual ice cream restaurants but no, not here. In small town Iowa we have The Frosty Udder.

Now it did take me awhile before I was willing to go to a small barn and purchase ice cream but now it has become our favorite ice cream place. One would never think that a small barn in a small town would have such cheap, delicious ice cream but it is true.

Unfortunately, a small barn can also blow away in a storm so if we have any kind of rain The Frosty Udder has to close. Ahhh, the joys of small town living?!?

4 comments:

Diana said...

OMG..this is making me LAUGH!!!
I guess when you live in the COLD country you do get "Frosty Udders".

Suzanne said...

I LOVE the name! This made me smile...i guess if you are going to have ice cream it better be from frosty udders rather than saggy ones :-)

JimF said...

Udderly ridiculous!

JimF said...

Did I tell you we have a new member of the pack?

bebo